Are you ready to join the #100DaysOfExam challenge?
Effectively there is only one thing to respect and to commit yourself to:
"I will learn and prepare for an exam for at least an hour every day for the next 100 days."
This is your main commitment a.k.a. Rule #1
- I will tweet about my progress every day.
Using the hashtag #100DaysOfExam.
- I will update the Log with the day's progress and provide a link so that others can see my progress.
- I will prepare for a real exam. Specify your goal in the title of your log file to keep it in eyesight.
Ideas to make this challenge more effective
- To increase the chances of success, it shall be a constraint that you add at least one resource to your day's progress in the log. It can be a link to a tutorial, a video or any other resource that helped you to prepare for your exam.
- Another good bonus would be to fork the repository. If you haven't worked with Markdown before, it's a good way to practice.